Welcome to The FIHS Athletics Page. Here you'll be able to get news, information, schedules, rosters, game results, directions and much more. FIHS offers a large selection of sports for our students, and each sport has it's own Team Page, accessed by the tab above See below for the playing seasons during the year for each sport. More specific information on each sport can be found on the sport's Team Page. For even more features, such as instant emails and text messages for game and practice changes, please register using the online registration form on the left menu tabs.
To access Team Pages:
1. Click on the Team Pages tab above. (make sure to "click" the tab)
2. Click on the Sport and Team you which to access in the boxes at the top of the page. (such as Lacrosse under Sport, and Girls Lacrosse under Team). The default should be the current school year in the first box, but make sure it is, or you can change it to a different selection such as 2011-2012. The Team Page is where coaches will post information on tryouts, camps, requirements, etc. -- so check back often for team information. For quick access to the Master Calendar for all sports:
1. Click on the Master Calendar tab on the left menu for access to all teams, with week and monthly view choices.
2. Or click on the date you which to view on the Calendar to the right for today's games.
3. Calendars for each team's schedule can also be viewed on each Team Page. To register, which allows you access to more features and ability to receive individualized communication regarding your student's team(s):
1. Click on the Registration tab on the left menu tabs.
2. Follow the instructions. Please note that if you are a single parent/guardian, you will need to "uncheck" the "add a second guardian" button next to the SUBMIT button.
3. On your child's registration page, choose for them to receive communication (email and/or text messages).
4. You will receive a login and password for accessing special features of your student's Team(s) Page(s) (this is for future use if your child is placed on a team, and there may be password protected areas on that team's Team Page.
4. Use your password to login to the website to access password protected areas of your student's Team(s) Page(s); and also to Edit your Registration Information (such as change of email address, phone number, delete or add student, etc.)
Check back frequently for the latest information about FIHS Athletics!
If you have any questions, please email
2017 Soccer Camp 05/02/2017
To PRINT PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW
All students must present completed FHSAA forms in order to tryout for any sport at FIHS. These forms are the Consent and Liability Form and the Sports Physical Form. Both forms can be downloaded under "Documents" on the left menu tabs.